Friday, June 29, 2007

We are READY!!!

I even helped pack the car.

Everything is fitting neatly in the car, in large bins, looking like a tetris game, with everything in it's own spot. We have snacks and clothes and cooking supplies and toys and games and books and a first aid kid and a million other things.

Tomorrow we will get up early and go have breakfast at my favorite cafe in Brooklyn. Then we will go to my grandma's house in CONNECTICUT for a family party.

From there we will drive to ALBANY, NY and stay at our friend's house. For those of you following this on Google Maps, it should be quite fun!

The next morning we will get up and drive to Niagara Falls, NY. This is going to be a really long drive! I am a little disappointed because near there is where I spent a lot of summers when i was a kid. My mom sent me out of the city most summers, so I stayed with my grandparents, upstate, in a town called Chatauqua. See how close that is to Niagara Falls? Well, we don't really have time to go there. Another year. :)

I hope we go on the Maid Of The Mist. That's the boat that takes you UNDER THE FALLS!!! It is so cool.

I'll try and post more tomorrow!

No comments: