Friday, August 17, 2007

Randomness #3

Oh, man!! Poor planning on my part!
I thought we'd be in chicago by now so we weren't planning on going to Minneapolis over the weekend. We will be going to the Mall Of America on a SATURDAY! Right before school starts! Well, school started already out here but you get the idea. It's going to be crowded and crazy. I hope it is still fun and not too stressful. Cross your fingers that my cousin in Chicago gets back to me; as we move west things are getting EXPENSIVE! Especially camping and motels and such.
The campground we are at tonight is not so great. It has a pool and wifi and all that but the sites are TINY &crowded together. There is absolutely no privacy. We are RIGHT behind the rear of a huge RV. Blech. &we are tired and cranky &I don't think either of us feels like cooking. Well we could have tuna sandwiches or cereal. Tuna sounds pretty good.

MORE LATER!

No comments: